This data privacy statement explains to users about the nature, extend, purpose and use of personal data by the responsible provider:
Heinrich Frey Maschinenbau GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 7324 172 0
Fax: +49 (0) 7324 172 44
on this website (in the following “offer”).
The legal base of data privacy protection are to be found in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Responsible according to article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Heinrich Frey Maschinenbau GmbH, Martin Frey and Heinrich Frey, Fischerstr. 20, DE- 89542 Herbrechtingen (see our imprint). [Our data protection officer, Andreas Walter, can be reached at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "to the data protection officer.
Access data/ Server log files
The provider (or his internet provider) is collecting data with every access to this offer (so-called server log files). Part of the access data are the following data:
Name of the called web page, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful call, browser type along with version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the page previously visited), IP address and the requesting provider.
The provider only uses the data for statistical analysis for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the offer. The provider reserves the right to review the logged data later if there is reasonable suspicion of unlawful/illegal use based on concrete indication.
Handling of personal data
Personal data is information helpin to identify a person – means details that allow to trace-back to a person. This includes the name, email address or phone number. But also data concerning preferences, hobbies, memberships or which web pages have been visited by a person, form part of the personal data.
Personal data is only collected, used and passed on by the provider, if permitted by law or if the users agree to data collection.
When contacting the provider (for example through contact form or by e-mail), the information provided by the user is being stored in order to process the request and for the case that further questions may occur.
Inclusion of services and contents of third parties
It may happen that within this online offer contents of third parties, such as for example videos from YouTube, maps from GoogleMaps or graphics are being included. Always provided that the providers of these contents (hereinafter referred to as „third-party“) perceive the IP address of the user. Without the IP address the contents could not be sent to the browser of the user. Therefor the IP address is required for the representation of these contents. We do our best to use only such contents of providers who use the IP address only for the delivery of the contents. However we have no bearing on third parties to store the IP address, for example, for statistical purposes. As far as we are aware hereof, we inform the users respectively.
Cancellation, amendments, corrections and updates
The user has the right to request free information on his personal stored data. In addition, the user has the right that incorrect data is being corrected, blocked or deleted, provided there is no legal obligation to preserve this data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We point out that this privacy statement applies exclusively to the website of Heinrich Frey Maschinenbau GmbH. We have no influence or control on other providers complying with the applicable data protection regulations.
This Internet site uses technical and organizational security measures to protect your provided personal information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access. However, it is not excluded that data in transmission is read by unauthorized persons and possibly even is falsified. If you send confidential inquiries to us you should therefore electronically sign or optionally encrypt your message.
Right to information and contact details
You are entitled to a legal right to get information of the stored personal data and also the right that inaccurate data is corrected, blocked or deleted.
If you wish to obtain information about your personal data or the correction or deletion or if you have further questions about the use of your personal data provided to us, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal of consent
You can at any time withdraw your consent on data use towards Heinrich Frey Maschinenbau GmbH, simply by sending an e-mail accordingly to email@example.com.
Please note that in case of a withdrawal individual services, such as the sending of messages via e-mail, cannot be provided any more.
• a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation are explained below:
• -Transient cookies (see b)
• -Persistant cookies (see c).
• b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
• c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
• d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, eg. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
• f) [The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your terminal. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by working in the private mode on your browser. We also recommend to manually delete your cookies and browser history periodically.]
This website uses Google Maps, a mapping service of Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, US for displaying an interactive map. By using Google Maps information about your use of this website (including your IP address) can be transferred to a Google server in the US and be stored there. Google may eventually transfer the obtained information to third parties in case this is requested by law or if third parties process this information on behalf of Google. Only if you actively click on the interactive map button, your Web browser establishes a connection to Google’s servers. For more information regarding the data processing by Google see under following link: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
[(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use in My Account under "My Data", "Personal Information".]
On our website we have integrated the +1-button from Google+. Responsible for this plugin is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, Kalifornien, 94043, US.
Using the Google +1-button, you can inform your friends on Google+ that you like our pages, marked with the „+1“-element.
We do not have any influence on the nature and scope of data collection and processing by Google+ when using the plugin. Following you receive information based on our status of knowledge.
If you visit our website, the „+1“-element is also being loaded. This is not done by our server but is loaded directly from a Google server. With this loading process your Web browser leaves the following data:
- Address of the web page you are actually visiting, containing the „+1“-element
- Your IP address
- Your browser type
- Your operating system
- Your screen resolution
This data is transmitted to Google and can be stored by Google. By help of this data, user profiles can be created. It offers the possibility to show-up interest-based contents to you, including advertisement.The transmission and storage can be done worldwide due to globally available computing capacity.
Clicking on the Google +1-button, you recommend the website you are actually visiting to other users under your name or pseudonym on Google+. This can also be linked with your photo. Previously you can edit the text of your post.
For more information, see google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button
The saved usage will be deleted after 7 months at the latest.
For including videos in some of our websites we use the provider YouTube. YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC headquartered in 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, US. YouTube is represented by Google Inc. located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, US.
On some of our websites we use plugins of the provider YouTube. If you call the internet pages of our website equipped with such a plugin, a connection to YouTube-Servers is established and the plugin is shown. By this way information is transmitted to YouTube-servers which one of our websites you have visited. IF you are logged-in as a member at YouTube thereby YouTube assigns this information to your personal account. Using the Plugins by clicking on the START-button of a video, this information also is assigned to your account. This assignment can be avoided by logging-out from YouTube or other accounts of before using our website YouTube LLC and Google Inc. before using our website and delete the correspondant cookies of these companies.
For more information regarding data processing and references for data protection by YouTube (Google) see www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
Social Media Plugins
Our website uses social plugins ("Plugins") of the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, US. Part of these social plugins are forming – amongst others - the "Like-it"-button and the fanbox.
Visiting a page of our website containing a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugins is directly transmitted to your browser by Facebook and integrated into the website.
By using the plugins Facebook receives the information, that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged-in at Facebook at this time, Facebook can allocate this visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example with the „Like“ button or leave a comment, the corresponding information from your browser is directly sent to Facebook and being stored there.
Purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights and settings for the protection of your privacy are to be found under: privacy policies of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you from visiting our website, we recommend you to better log-out at Facebook before visiting our website.